What is Show Team?
Prior Show Team performances have included the Royals FanFest, sporting events for UMKC and Comets, Starlight Theater, the Brookside St. Patrick’s Day Parade, National Dance Week Celebration and Christmas at Union Station.
• Hollywood & Broadway Level – June 2018-May 2019, 1-2 evenings weekly, 3 hours per week. (1 hour Jazz technique, 1 hour Ballet Technique, 1 hour Rehearsal).
• Star Level – June 2018-May 2019, 2 evenings weekly, 2.25-3.25 hours each night. (1.25 hour Jazz technique, 1.25 hour Ballet Technique, 1 hour Contemporary, 2 hours Rehearsal). This exciting level is for our advanced Show Team dancers and is a blend of our Show Team and Competition programs! Star Level dancers attend 1-2 regional competitions with the Competition Team, along with the regular Show Team schedule of performances.
• Show Team Jacket. There is also optional Pulse apparel.
• Tickets and Performance Fees – Depending on the venue, there may be tickets to attend the performances. A $10 performance fee is added for each performance to cover studio costs.
• Show Team performs with the Competition Team at the CPC Kickoff Showcase, $75 Showcase fee per CPC dancer / $120 per family, includes 5 tickets per dancer.
• Show Team dances in the studio’s recital, and there is a $60 Recital Participation Fee per dancer / $95 for families with 2+ dancers.
• Star Level will have competition entry fees for each competition attended, and these range $40-55 per group per competition they will have a maximum of 2 routines entered at each competition).
Thank you! If you have any additional questions please just let us know!